Tuesday 21 July 2015

Sweet protein yogurt

This mouthwatering beauty is probably what many of you have already tried, but I think it still deserves a moment in a spotlight. It's simple, delicious and good choice to go for when you get a craving for something sweet! The consistency is lovely and soft, feels like eating something creamy!

Tonight I had it with simple natural yogurt I grabbed in store. I usually make it with greek yogurt. I think is great with greek, russian and basic natural yogurt. I haven't yet tried with turkish or bulgarian, which are a bit more sour. I personally love it with vanilla casein powder, but you can go for whatever you would like and it doesn't have to be casein. You can also skip adding honey and instead go with fruits or berries.

300g yogurt
30g(1 scoop) protein
1 tbsp honey

Mix it all and enjoy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment