Sunday 19 July 2015

Breakfast smoothie


Every morning lately I been having smoothies for breakfast. I even use same recipe just change the fruits, lettuces and berries or add different "spice". So it's never same but always nutrious and hydrates my body while giving my body everything else it needs. Also I can make it before I leave home while getting ready and have it on my way or a bit later at work if I'm fasting.

This one that I'm having in picture on my way was really delicious and easy to make!


2 nectarines (or 1 banana)
100g kale
1 tbsp coconut oil
200g blackcurrants
1 scoop of vanilla protein (you can try with chocolate too!)
1 tsp spirulina (optional)
Pinch of salt(seasalt, himalayan etc)
Add water till you reach consistency you like.

Just blend it all up and you are ready to go! 

Best part with this smoothie is that most ingredients you can change. You don't like coconut oil, use avocado instead! Instead spirulina you can add some honey or cinnamon. I just listed options in recipe of combinations I have tried. This smoothie gives you carbs, protrin, fat, vitamins and minerals so you won't need coffee to get energy. 

It has 495 kcal, 17.4g fat, 69.3g carbs, 6.3g fiber and 26.6g protein.
Also contains potassium,  vitamin a, vitamin c, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and many more. 

What's your favourite smoothie recipe?



No comments:

Post a Comment